If you are going through a Divorce, Spousal Support may be one the legal issues to be considered. The State of California has guidelines as to how much and how long Spousal Support is considered. Our Attorneys with years of experience will help you whether you are to receive or be giving Spousal Support.
Common questions are:
How long will I have to pay Spousal Support?
It is the policy in the State of California for divorcing parties to become financially independent from each other within a reasonable time. There is a presumption that that time is 1/2 the length of the marriage. However, this is not written in stone and is based on numerous factors.
If it appears that one partner has been hiding money, it may require the assistance of a forensic CPA to help uncover the location of those assets.
When you consult with our Family Law Firm, you will be getting:
- Legal advice and counsel based on 28 years of experience
- A Certified Specialist in Family Law by the State of California
- Please read the FAQs prior to your Initial Consultation.
- Access to any outside resources needed such as psychologists, analysts, investigators, forensics CPA
- A welcoming, child friendly office filled with toys
- Attorneys who are well respected by many Judges in many counties and within the legal community