Child Abduction/Removal of Child
Child Abduction by one parent is very common. The parent may do it out of spite, may be violating Court Orders, or may honestly feel they are doing right by the child[ren]. Either way, that parent is not doing what is in the best interest of the child[ren] or respecting your legal or parental rights. The Courts do not view this favorably. Attorney B J Fadem has 28 years experience in Family Law and understands the procedures and process regarding Removal of the Child[ren] ie, Child Abduction.
Common questions regarding Removal of Child[ren]:
Can I move out of the State with my child(ren)?
Depends on many factors.
Child Abduction/Removal of Child Interstate - This is not Hague.
Will another State enforce a Custody Order from California?
Yes. Every State within the United States must give 'full faith and credit' to Orders issued by the State of 'proper jurisdiction'.
There is one more factor to consider. It all depends on what the Judge decides. It is in your best interest to have as much proof as possible and as many witnesses as possible.
When you consult with our Family Law Firm, you be getting:
- Legal advice and counsel based on 28 years of experience
- A Certified Family Law Specialist in the State of California
- Please read the FAQs prior to your Initial Consultation.
- Access to any outside resources needed such as mediators, private investigators, analysts, forensic CPA
- A welcoming, child friendly office filled with toys
- Attorney's who are well-respected by many Judges in many counties and with in the legal community